Service Description: Office Depot, Inc. is a global supplier of office products and services. The company was incorporated in 1986 with the opening of our first retail store in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In fiscal year 2012, we sold $10.7 billion of products and services to consumers and businesses of all sizes through our three business segments:
North American Retail Division, North American Business Solutions Division and International Division. Sales are processed through multiple channels, consisting of office supply stores, a contract sales force, an outbound telephone account management sales force, internet sites, direct marketing catalogs and call centers, all supported by our network of supply chain facilities and delivery operations.
Reports to: D&B, Corporate Experian and Equifax (reports every 30 days)
Getting Approved: Credit check on overall business history. They will check your business credit profile with D&B and/or Experian. If there is insufficient credit with one agency, they will check the other. Little or no business credit with either may require a personal guarantee. Even with a PG they report in business name only, except if you default on the account. Spending amount is based off credit scores.
Depending on your time in business and credit profile, they may require trade references. When you fill out the application you can choose to leave the personal guarantee field blank. However, you will have to resubmit an application in the store or fax if you do not get approved on business credit alone.
If you do fill out the PG section they will still first check your business credit. If it is not sufficient, only then will they use the PG. After submitting online, they will notify you in writing of your approval with 7-10 business days.
Payment Terms: Revolving/Net 30
7 Steps to Our Ultimate Business Credit Building System:
[learn_more caption=”Business Questioner and Evaluation:”]
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Personal Credit Training”]
- Personal Credit Repair
- Comprehensive Budgeting
[learn_more caption=”Compliance Process”]
- Separate Legal Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address (combine 4 and 5)
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Web Site
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Bureaus”]
- D&B® set up
- Steps to Report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®
[learn_more caption=”Cash Funding and Vendor Lines of Credit”]
- Funding Specialist
- Funding Options
- Starter Vendors & Applications
- Vendors for Office Supplies, Marketing, Print & Applications
- Vendors for Building & Industrial Supplies & Applications
- Revolving Credit Accounts & Applications
- Revolving Accounts for Office Resources & Supplies
- Revolving Accounts for Building & Décor Supplies
- Revolving Accounts with No Personal Guarantee
- Additional Vendors
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Coaching”]
- Certified Business Credit Coach
- Contact information & Hours
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Training and Support”]
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep
- 100% Ownership of Your Company
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets, Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources
- Business Credit
- Triple Overlap
- Joint Ventures
- Raising Money
- Incorporate Webinar
- Business Credit Webinar
- Call- in-days with Scott Letourneau
Business Credit Account:
Business Account with Full Balance Due Terms:
Other Information: You must be an Authorized Officer of the Business to submit this application. If the information is incomplete, we may not be able to approve the application. You can apply both online and in store and get a result within 5 minutes. If not approved you will receive a letter in the mail on the reason in 7-10 business days (2 weeks). If approved you will receive the card in 7-10 business days (2 weeks).