Service Description: WEX today provides category-leading fleet, corporate and prepaid payment solutions across a wide spectrum of business sectors around the globe. Our portfolio of business encompasses a MasterCard-branded corporate card; TelaPoint, a provider of supply chain software solutions for petroleum distributors and retailers; Pacific Pride, an independent fuel distributor franchisee network; and international subsidiaries.
Through the efforts of more than 1,300 associates around the world, WEX will continue to provide its clients with unparalleled services and precise solutions to help them pursue ambitious goals and improve business efficiency.
Reports to: D&B, Experian, Equifax
Getting Approved: no set score, standard credit check, no delinquencies.
Payment Terms: Net 26 (every 30 days)
Application: Wex Fleet Card: Radio Shack
7 Steps to Our Ultimate Business Credit Building System:
[learn_more caption=”Business Questioner and Evaluation:”]
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Personal Credit Training”]
- Personal Credit Repair
- Comprehensive Budgeting
[learn_more caption=”Compliance Process”]
- Separate Legal Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address (combine 4 and 5)
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Web Site
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Bureaus”]
- D&B® set up
- Steps to Report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®
[learn_more caption=”Cash Funding and Vendor Lines of Credit”]
- Funding Specialist
- Funding Options
- Starter Vendors & Applications
- Vendors for Office Supplies, Marketing, Print & Applications
- Vendors for Building & Industrial Supplies & Applications
- Revolving Credit Accounts & Applications
- Revolving Accounts for Office Resources & Supplies
- Revolving Accounts for Building & Décor Supplies
- Revolving Accounts with No Personal Guarantee
- Additional Vendors
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Coaching”]
- Certified Business Credit Coach
- Contact information & Hours
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Training and Support”]
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep
- 100% Ownership of Your Company
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets, Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources
- Business Credit
- Triple Overlap
- Joint Ventures
- Raising Money
- Incorporate Webinar
- Business Credit Webinar
- Call- in-days with Scott Letourneau
Service Description: In a marketplace that’s continuously flooded with new devices, operating systems and accessories, RadioShack offers the technology products that are relevant to today’s consumers — including innovative mobile devices, consumer electronics and personal technology. Our line-up features leading national brands and wireless carriers, as well as exclusive private brands.
Reports to: D&B, Experian
Getting Approved: Need to be in business for a minimum of 9 months. A credit check will be done with D&B and Experian.
Payment Terms: Net 30 (Reports in 30 days)
Other Information: In most cases you can expect to find out your approval status instantly. If the status is not provided right away, you will receive a notification within 30 days regarding the application status.
Once the application is approved, the card will arrive within 14 days.