Shell Fleet Card
Service Description: Shell Oil Company is the U.S. subsidiary of the Netherlands-based Royal Dutch Shell plc, the third-largest energy company worldwide; Shell Oil sells one of the most recognizable brands of gasoline in the U.S. Drawing from its oil and gas fields in California, Texas and the Gulf of Mexico, Shell Oil currently operates more than 22,000 service stations around the country.
Shell Oil also explores for, produces and markets oil, natural gas, chemicals and electricity directly to residential and small business customers.
Less prominent but fast-growing units in the company, such as Renewables and Shell Hydrogen, are cultivating lower-carbon energy sources like hydrogen fuel. Its parent company, Royal Dutch Shell, has more than 120,000 employees in over 145 countries around the world; Shell Oil’s U.S. headquarters is located in Houston.
Reports to: D&B, Experian, Equifax
Getting Approved: Users have reported to D&B scores of at least 70 and Experian scores of at least 650 for approval. No personal guarantee with business credit history established. Newer businesses with no credit history can provide a personal guarantee.
Payment Terms: Net 30/Revolving
Shell Fleet Credit Card:
Shell Fleet Plus Card:
Other Information: Once the application is completed you will find out whether you are approved or not within 30 minutes. If you should not be approved you will receive a letter in the mail within 30 days on to the reason why. If approved you will receive your card in the mail within 7-10 busines days (2 weeks).
7 Steps to Our Ultimate Business Credit Building System:
[learn_more caption=”Business Questioner and Evaluation:”]
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Personal Credit Training”]
- Personal Credit Repair
- Comprehensive Budgeting
[learn_more caption=”Compliance Process”]
- Separate Legal Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address (combine 4 and 5)
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Web Site
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Bureaus”]
D&B® set up
Steps to Report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®
[learn_more caption=”Cash Funding and Vendor Lines of Credit”]
- Funding Specialist
- Funding Options
- Starter Vendors & Applications
- Vendors for Office Supplies, Marketing, Print & Applications
- Vendors for Building & Industrial Supplies & Applications
- Revolving Credit Accounts & Applications
- Revolving Accounts for Office Resources & Supplies
- Revolving Accounts for Building & Décor Supplies
- Revolving Accounts with No Personal Guarantee
- Additional Vendors
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Coaching”]
- Certified Business Credit Coach
- Contact information & Hours
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Training and Support”]
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep
- 100% Ownership of Your Company
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets, Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources
- Business Credit
- Triple Overlap
- Joint Ventures
- Raising Money
- Incorporate Webinar
- Business Credit Webinar
- Call- in-days with Scott Letourneau