“The Insider Secrets of Business Credit!” — CD — and Transcripts
Could Your Business Use a Business Line of Credit (not trade credit) of up to $100,000? Would That Cash Infusion Provide the Marketing Dollars to Propel Your Business to the Next Level? For the FIRST TIME EVER, find out how your business may qualify for Business Lines of Credit BEFORE filling out an application! $197.00
On this important CD you’ll learn:
The difference between personal and business credit. (Both are very important, but have very different requirements.)
- The difference between personal and business credit. (Both are very important, but have very different requirements.)
- Personal credit score targets and score factors that you should evaluate. Even a high personal score may not necessarily qualify you for credit.
- How your business’ gross revenue comes into play. (How is that formula affected if you’re still in your first year of business?)
- How the LSC score affects your ability to get lines of credit. What is the minimum LSC score required by the bank?
- How your personal credit score influences the bank’s decision to give you a line of credit.
- Requirement differences between a business credit card, a business line of credit and a business loan.
- Which credit agencies the banks use to evaluate your business. (It is not what you think!)
- The magic dollar amount that you MUST be under when applying for a business line of credit!
- The time frame for receiving your line of credit.
- What are your options if you do not qualify?
- Plus, you’ll learn all about NCP’s turnkey services and steps to maximize the money you receive to market your business!
- And much, much, more…
Never before has the entire picture been presented in one place, all at one time. You may have heard bits and pieces, but this is the inside track to what the bank requires before you get a dime!
About The Author: Scott Letourneau is the CEO of Fast Business Credit, Inc. When it comes to securing cash and vendor lines of credit and avoiding costly mistakes his company is the authority. For further assistance regarding the development of business credit go to http://www.FastBusinessCredit.com or call FBC at 1-888-313-6333 or 702-977-5246.