Click the link here to listen to the Small Biz America Radio Segment:
Here are some of the questions that guided this interview segment:
1. Getting capital for small businesses. Given the employment environment-many new small businesses are popping up as entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, home-based businesses. Why do so many new small businesses fail?
2. What are the most common pitfalls for these new entrepreneurs and how can they avoid getting into trouble.
3. You’ve got a lot of expertise around getting capital for a business in any stage of growth. What are some of the best ways for a small business owners to secure cash or capital in this current environment we are sitting in early August of 2009.
4. Are we going to see a tsunami of credit card defaults soon?
5. Let’s shift gears, you’re the founder of Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc. What do newbees to the business arena not understand about the how and where to incorporate their new business startup?
6. You’re a contributor to the new book, “Entrepreneur Magazines Start Up series” Start Your Own Information Marketing Business , Your Step-by-Step Guide to Success. Tell us a little about the book and how is it structured and what kinds of ideas will we find in it?
7. What are some of the activities you’re involved with and how can we learn more about Scott Letourneau’s universe?
About The Author: Scott Letourneau is the CEO of Fast Business Credit, Inc. When it comes to securing cash and vendor lines of credit and avoiding costly mistakes his company is the authority. For further assistance regarding the development of business credit go to http://www.FastBusinessCredit.com or call FBC at 1-888-313-6333 or 702-977-5246.