FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL:
SCOTT LETOURNEAU, CEO OF FAST BUSINESS CREDIT, DISCUSSES WHAT’S NEW WITH BUSINESS CREDIT
Finding out what is working and what is NOT working to secure vendor and cash lines of credit may be the most important information a business owner needs. Whether they are new or have been in business for 10 years or more, business owners need to understand their options in gaining access to financing for their business.
Lead and Body
Las Vegas, NV (June 2010) – Scott Letourneau, CEO of Fast Business Credit, Inc. presented a teleseminar in which he discussed recent dramatic changes in the business credit bureaus and other important updates to help the business owner understand their options in securing more capital for their business.
On this important teleseminar the listener learned:
- What updates have been made by Corporate Experian®
- Options for low personal credit scores
- Whether banks are really lending more money to small business owners
- When to NEVER buy a shelf corporation
- What is working with using your retirement money for financing your small business
- How many companies actually report to D & B® and what are the odds your vendors don’t (and how to get around it)
- Discover the power of a direct data feed to the business credit bureaus to build your business credit profile in record time
- How your personal credit score influences the bank’s decision to give you a line of credit
- The biggest reasons that business owners fail to obtain business lines of credit
Business owners interested in this powerful teleseminar can go tohttp://thetopfivepercentclub.com to register for the Top 5% Club (free for the first 30 days) and to access this teleseminar.
About Fast Business Credit, Inc.
Over 14 years ago, Scott Letourneau founded Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc. (www.nvinc.com) and 8 years ago founded Fast Business Credit, Inc. (www.fastbusinesscredit.com). He is also a busy lecturer, consultant, and author. He is recognized nationally and internationally as a leading expert in helping business owners incorporate their business and get off to a fast start. He is a contributing author to Start Your Own Information Marketing Business by Entrepreneur Magazine.
To arrange interviews or TV appearances, please contact:
Get Started Today-Call Us at 1-888-313-6333 to Get Your Free, No Obligation, Business Credit Builder Evaluation!