More on Step 4 Business Credit Bureaus
10. A fax number. We know what you are thinking, “who faxes anymore?” Good point – not many. BUT…when it comes to adding another layer of credibility as a REAL company, a REAL fax number is another factor that will help your overall standing with the business credit bureaus. Many vendors and lenders will want the option to fax you an application. A dedicated fax number is ideal. This does not mean you will need to invest in an actual fax machine. There are services that provide you with a fax number that allows you to receive incoming faxes as PDF files via e-mail.
Here are several internet fax service providers:
eFax.com: This Company offers a fax number under one of two plans, the eFax® Pro at $16.95/month or eFax® Plus at $19.95/month. Your fax will arrive to your e-mail address as an attached document.
MyFax.com: This company allows you to send 100 and receive 200 pages each month for only $10/ month. Extra pages are just $0.10 each unless sent outside its free faxing zone. When you sign up you get to choose the location for a local or toll-free fax number.
RingCentral.com: This company allows you to receive faxes in your e-mail and fax any document from within any Microsoft Windows® application. The service includes a local or toll-free fax number with up to 500 free fax pages per month at only $7.99/month.
One final important detail; ideally the area code of your fax number should match the area code of your business phone number. Consistency projects a professional image especially when your company numbers match up locally.
- A Business plan. This is an important item to have in place, especially for any type of cash financing like working with banks or applying for an SBA loan. The IRS also expects you to have a 5 year business plan template in place for your enterprise to be considered a business and not a hobby. Your business plan does not have to be completed by a professional company where you invest $5K or more, but you may use some basic software like http://www.bplans.com/ppc/template-offer-lt/ for $99.95.
7 Steps to Our Ultimate Business Credit Building System:
[learn_more caption=”Business Questioner and Evaluation:”]
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Personal Credit Training”]
- Personal Credit Repair
- Comprehensive Budgeting
[learn_more caption=”Compliance Process”]
- Separate Legal Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address (combine 4 and 5)
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Web Site
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Bureaus”]
- D&B® set up
- Steps to Report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®
[learn_more caption=”Cash Funding and Vendor Lines of Credit”]
- Funding Specialist
- Funding Options
- Starter Vendors & Applications
- Vendors for Office Supplies, Marketing, Print & Applications
- Vendors for Building & Industrial Supplies & Applications
- Revolving Credit Accounts & Applications
- Revolving Accounts for Office Resources & Supplies
- Revolving Accounts for Building & Décor Supplies
- Revolving Accounts with No Personal Guarantee
- Additional Vendors
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Coaching”]
- Certified Business Credit Coach
- Contact information & Hours
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Training and Support”]
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep
- 100% Ownership of Your Company
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets, Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources
- Business Credit
- Triple Overlap
- Joint Ventures
- Raising Money
- Incorporate Webinar
- Business Credit Webinar
- Call- in-days with Scott Letourneau