More on Step 4 Business Credit Bureaus
Once you have set up your dedicated business line make sure you set up a proper voicemail message to reflect your company name. Keep in mind if you decide to use call forwarding you will also need to answer incoming calls with the name of your business.
Once you set up a dedicated line you will also need to get listed with directory assistance (411).
Here are six web sites where you should list your business phone number. Not only will this increase your company’s exposure but also guarantee its listing in multiple directories including 411.
Info USA – Express Update, a service of Infogroup, makes it simple to add your business listing to its database. It’s the primary data provider to the top search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing and AOL. By adding your listing you give your business maximum exposure to local search, navigation and 411 listing services.
List Yourself -This is a free 411 listing service and once you submit your company information it offers several options for you to validate your business phone number. Once your number is validated then your information is sent to the directory assistance databases used by all of the major carriers. Keep in mind that because this is a free service it may take you several attempts to get your number successfully submitted and listed.
Super Pages – You can gain instant access to millions of potential customers that view its business listings each month when you list with Super Pages. There is no cost to get listed and they do offer listing enhancements as well.
Yellow Pages – The YP brand is the new YellowPages.com web site. Getting listed here gives your business major local presence and allows customers to find and connect with you. They also offer additional advertising packages and enhanced listing options.
Wireless Listings – You can now get your business cell phone number listed in the 411 and the print directories no matter which wireless carrier you use. There is a monthly fee for this service and you can also select which Verizon print directories you want your number to appear on.
Once you have listed your phone number you can call 411 from your business phone number to verify that you are listed. You can also call 1-800-free-411 or visit http://www.free411.com and verify that it is listed. Your number MUST be listed in order to proceed to the next step in the business credit building process. The reason is when applying for credit with a supplier or creditor one of the very first things checked to verify the legitimacy of your company is whether or not you have a 411 business listing. A non listed business will automatically trigger a red flag with most creditors and result in a denial of credit.
7 Steps to Our Ultimate Business Credit Building System:
[learn_more caption=”Business Questioner and Evaluation:”]
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Personal Credit Training”]
- Personal Credit Repair
- Comprehensive Budgeting
[learn_more caption=”Compliance Process”]
- Separate Legal Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address (combine 4 and 5)
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Web Site
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Bureaus”]
- D&B® set up
- Steps to Report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®
[learn_more caption=”Cash Funding and Vendor Lines of Credit”]
- Funding Specialist
- Funding Options
- Starter Vendors & Applications
- Vendors for Office Supplies, Marketing, Print & Applications
- Vendors for Building & Industrial Supplies & Applications
- Revolving Credit Accounts & Applications
- Revolving Accounts for Office Resources & Supplies
- Revolving Accounts for Building & Décor Supplies
- Revolving Accounts with No Personal Guarantee
- Additional Vendors
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Coaching”]
- Certified Business Credit Coach
- Contact information & Hours
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Training and Support”]
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep
- 100% Ownership of Your Company
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets, Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources
- Business Credit
- Triple Overlap
- Joint Ventures
- Raising Money
- Incorporate Webinar
- Business Credit Webinar
- Call- in-days with Scott Letourneau