More on Step 4 Business Credit Bureaus
There are “Call Forwarding” services that we do not recommend simply because some lenders will want you to call an automated activation account from your business phone number. Unless your business phone number is listed on the caller id they will not be able to activate your account. Don’t let this happen to you! While call forwarding numbers are great to get listed in 411 it is not a real phone number that shows up on caller id for verification purposes. Also, do not use a VOIP number because you will have a hard time getting it listed in 411.
- Local Phone Line: A local phone line is a reliable source for your company’s communication needs. You can get unlimited local and nationwide long distance calling, voicemail, 3-way conference calling and many other features for as little as $24 per month with carriers such as Comcast. Some phone companies may offer bundled services that include internet, fax, and web hosting. As soon as you set-up a local business line, the carrier should add your business to their 411 directory database. You can verify if your company is listed by dialing (your area code) 555-1212 and asking for the listing of your legal business name. If you’re not listed then contact your local carrier and request to have your company listed.
- Virtual Phone Line: A “virtual number” is a phone number without a directly associated phone line. Usually these numbers are programmed to forward to a different phone line such as a cell phone or secondary phone number. It’s an easy way for your business to establish a local image anywhere in the country. Services like Vonage, Ring Central, and eVoice offer affordable plans when it comes to virtual numbers.
- Toll Free Phone Number: A toll free phone number creates a larger more significant corporate image for your business. It’s similar to a virtual phone line because you have the ability to change the ring to number easily. Companies such as Ring Central, eVoice, and Onebox offer toll-free/local numbers for as little as $10 per month.
- VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol): Voice over the Internet Protocol is a method for taking signals you hear when you talk on the phone and turn them into a digital format that can be transmitted over the Internet. In a nutshell VOIP can turn a standard internet connection into a way to place free phone calls. Providers like Vonage have been using this technology for some time but companies like Lingo will get you a 411 listing as part of its service.
- Mobile Phone: Many small business owners use their cell phones to operate their businesses. If you decide to use your mobile device as your primary business phone number then there are several things to consider. First, your cell phone must be solely used for business purposes and all incoming calls must be answered using your business name. Secondly, your voicemail must also reflect your company name. Finally, be prepared to pay a monthly fee in order to get your cell phone number a wireless business listing.
7 Steps to Our Ultimate Business Credit Building System:
[learn_more caption=”Business Questioner and Evaluation:”]
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Personal Credit Training”]
- Personal Credit Repair
- Comprehensive Budgeting
[learn_more caption=”Compliance Process”]
- Separate Legal Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address (combine 4 and 5)
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Web Site
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Bureaus”]
- D&B® set up
- Steps to Report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®
[learn_more caption=”Cash Funding and Vendor Lines of Credit”]
- Funding Specialist
- Funding Options
- Starter Vendors & Applications
- Vendors for Office Supplies, Marketing, Print & Applications
- Vendors for Building & Industrial Supplies & Applications
- Revolving Credit Accounts & Applications
- Revolving Accounts for Office Resources & Supplies
- Revolving Accounts for Building & Décor Supplies
- Revolving Accounts with No Personal Guarantee
- Additional Vendors
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Coaching”]
- Certified Business Credit Coach
- Contact information & Hours
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Training and Support”]
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep
- 100% Ownership of Your Company
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets, Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources
- Business Credit
- Triple Overlap
- Joint Ventures
- Raising Money
- Incorporate Webinar
- Business Credit Webinar
- Call- in-days with Scott Letourneau