2. DUNS Number – All U.S. Government contractors can receive a DUNS number at no charge.
3.Business Statistical Information – CCR requires that your company provide the receipts and number of employees on a worldwide basis, which includes any affiliates. If your business sells or generates electricity it will be required furnish additional information.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Information – This is required to receive payment of invoices.
Other information that will be required is a Point of Contact (CCR POC) – Designate someone in your company who will be directly responsible for maintaining and updating the company CCR profile. Electronic Business Point of Contact (EB POC) – This will be the person in charge of deciding which employees of your company may represent your company to federal business systems. Marketing Partner ID (MPIN) – This will be a special password that you will have to designate during the registration process.
It’s extremely important that all the detailed information about your company matches exactly in each of the D&B, IRS and CCR databases. Any mismatched data can result in a delay of your CCR registration. A foreign company that performs work outside the U.S. is required to first obtain a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) CAGE (NCAGE) code before registering with CCR. Use the NCAGE online form at http://www.dlis.dla.mil/Forms/Form_AC135.asp.
To get started with the CCR registration process go to www.bpn.gov/ccr/. For additional information about CCR registration you can download a free CCR User’s Guide here as well as view step-by-step screen shots of the entire CCR Registration process located on the CCR website.
7 Steps to Our Ultimate Business Credit Building System:
[learn_more caption=”Business Questioner and Evaluation:”]
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Personal Credit Training”]
- Personal Credit Repair
- Comprehensive Budgeting
[learn_more caption=”Compliance Process”]
- Separate Legal Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address (combine 4 and 5)
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Web Site
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Bureaus”]
- D&B® set up
- Steps to Report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®
[learn_more caption=”Cash Funding and Vendor Lines of Credit”]
- Funding Specialist
- Funding Options
- Starter Vendors & Applications
- Vendors for Office Supplies, Marketing, Print & Applications
- Vendors for Building & Industrial Supplies & Applications
- Revolving Credit Accounts & Applications
- Revolving Accounts for Office Resources & Supplies
- Revolving Accounts for Building & Décor Supplies
- Revolving Accounts with No Personal Guarantee
- Additional Vendors
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Coaching”]
- Certified Business Credit Coach
- Contact information & Hours
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Training and Support”]
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep
- 100% Ownership of Your Company
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets, Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources
- Business Credit
- Triple Overlap
- Joint Ventures
- Raising Money
- Incorporate Webinar
- Business Credit Webinar
- Call- in-days with Scott Letourneau