Here is what you will receive…
1. Business Credit Questionnaire & 30-Minute Evaluation
This will help us give you and your business the best feedback during our session and answer these
three important questions about building business credit:
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
2. Personal Credit Training
You’ll receive the latest updates in what affects your credit score, from late payments, to being over the limit onInsider Secrets to Credit Repair MP3 and Transcript
credit cards, too many cards, and medical bills being late. Discover the fastest way to raise your score — and the
fastest way to ruin your score. Learn how to grant your great credit to your kids. Discover what you must know
about applying for credit, and how your credit is affected in the future. Learn the insights from one of the top
credit repair specialists in the United States.
- Comprehensive Budgeting MP3 and Transcript
Did you know that, for most, repairing credit is like putting a band-aid on a broken limb. Why? If you do not fix
the underlying problem that caused your credit to go bad, the pattern will only repeat. No longer are people able
to simply refinance their house to fix the constant problem of overspending. That game is over. For the first time
in 20 years, people must follow a comprehensive budget. Guess what? Most do not do it, or even know how. I
will interview the expert who has done this for hedge fund managers, CPAs (yes, even CPAs) and other business
owners. You will learn the steps you must take to really understand your monthly numbers and stop the bleeding once and for all.
- Personal Credit Restoration
The package includes the Credit Restoration Process through our partner, United Credit Education Services. You will be following 3 steps to restore your credit over the next 12 months.
STEP 1: Review Your Dispute Letters.
STEP 2: Mail Your Dispute Letters to the Credit Reporting Agencies.
STEP 3: Watch for Your Updates from the Credit Reporting Agencies
3. Compliance Process
|After you complete your Business Credit Builder Questionnaire and your 30-minute business credit evaluation
you will be ready for the comprehensive compliance review. It is very important that you maximize the criteria
you meet on the business credit compliance checklist before you start to build business credit and before vendors
begin reporting on your new entity and business.
- Separate Legal Entity
- Obtain an EIN Number for the Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Website Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
4. Business Credit Bureaus
Working with the business credit bureaus is an essential step in build business credit. In order for vendors to report to D&B® you must manually open a file at D&B®. Unlike Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax® where you may have vendors that report directly to them.
Knowing where you stand with the most important business credit bureaus and how the reporting process impacts your credibility and the amount of funding you can receive.
- D&B® Set-up. Fee to the D&B® will be separate for the Small Business Starter™. The fee is $229, which will get you a D&B D-U-N-S® Number and open a file for your business for reporting to start.
- Steps to report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®. Your business will now be in a position to work with vendors that will report to the Big Three.
5. Cash Funding & Vendor Lines of Credit
After you go through the compliance steps, and build set up your account with D&B® and work with the starting vendors to report to the business credit bureaus you may be in a position to start looking to secure cash funding for your business.
We already know that would be ideal for your business and there are criteria that come into plan and different funding options you need to consider
Separately, you will have access to our funding options and a direct contact to our resources that specialize in other type of funding including SBA loans and merchant account cash advance lending.
- Cash Funding Options and Application Process. The options available to you are based upon the 4 C’s of credit: Credit (personal), Credit (business), Collateral and Cash Flow. The stronger your personal credit score, the stronger the business credit profile, the more collateral the business has and the stronger your cash flow, all equate to more lending options available to your business.
- Access to our Funding Specialists. Once you submit a request through our online Membership Training Center, you will then speak to one of our Funding Specialists. Their goal is to speak to you and conduct a review of your situation to go into more detail to determine which option is best for you.
- List of Vendors that Grant Credit and Report to Business Credit Bureaus.
- Vendor Applications Ready to Submit. All Tier Levels: Vendor applications will be available for you online to save you time. Helps expedite you through the process. You are in a position to utilize the lines of credit, pay the bills, and fast start the reporting process to D&B®.
What Price Would You Pay to Have the Peace of Mind AND Access to the Cash You Need?
How much is it worth to get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your personal finances are not at risk? A good night’s sleep because you know you can make payroll – even if business takes a turn for the worse?
6. Business Credit Coaching
You will have access to a certified business credit coach to help answer your questions about the process and steps in the Gold Membership site. As you go through the steps for compliance, opening a file with D&B®, using the starting vendors who report to the business credit bureaus or contact the funding advisors to help support you with cash funding, you are a phone call or e-mail away from support. Simply call our offices and ask to schedule an appointment with your certified business credit coach to answer your questions. If our certified business credit coaches don’t have the best answer for you, they will find out what you need and get back to you!
- You will have access through phone AND e-mail to answer ALL your business credit questions for a full 12 months.
- If you have any questions about the online process, you can simply double check with your business credit coach via phone and appointment or e-mail. Our office hours are: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific time.
7. Business Credit Training & Support
You are receiving access to powerful support training to help you better understand the process to build business credit both vendor and cash lines of credit. You will also want to take advantage of our call-in-days with our CEO, Scott Letourneau, to use him as a resource to help you protect and grow your business.
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep 100% Ownership of Your Company MP3 and Transcript. The Master Implementation Guide to Secure CA$H for Your Business.
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets. Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home MP3 and Transcript.
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources. The Master Implementation Guide to Credit Repair.
- Real Estate Credit Rescue Credit Solutions to Get Back on Your Feet MP3 and Transcript. Home in Jeopardy? Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Short Sale – What are Your Options? What are the short- and long-term effects on your credit and financial future? This is a must subject for people’s financial future.
- Fast Start to Securing Business Credit For Your Business MP3 and Transcript. Discover what you must do for your business to get off to a fast start to obtain cash for your business.
- Insider Secrets to Secure Vendor & Cash Lines of Credit MP3 and Transcript. Does your business need trade lines of credit with vendors? With no personal guarantees? What’s the best way to build your trade credit and safeguard your cash flow for non-vendor items? What is new with D & B® and Corporate Experian®, and how do you play the game to win?
- Insider Secrets to Maximize Merchant Account Cash Advances MP3 and Transcript. If your business does not qualify for a bank line of credit because of your credit score, this may be for you. Does your business have VISA/MASTERCARD revenue? If so, your business may very well qualify.
- The “Triple Overlap” of Profits, ROI & Cash Flow MP3 and Transcript.
- Discover the true purpose of any business and the best way to measure these important numbers. You will discover the five pillars of succeeding with the profit finder system.
- Valuation Strategies MP3 and Transcript. You will learn the best approach to determining your company’s REAL VALUE. This is key to building your biggest asset, finding investors and passing on your business to a family member.
- Joint Venture Strategies MP3 and Transcript. Master the highest form of leverage to grow your business, leveraging relationships and joint ventures, especially the host-beneficiary relationship. As you gain access to more capital to grow your business, the next step is to master the most effective way to use that new source of capital to grow your business and gain the highest ROI. This is the #1 marketing/business building skill to learn!
- Raising Money for Your Small Business MP3 and Transcript. Learn the basic rules when it comes to bringing investors on board and keeping the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) off your back. You will also learn the agreements to have in place whether you are raising money from your friends and family or from other investors. The key is to be in compliance with both state and federal security laws.
- Fast Start to Business Credit Success Webinar. Review the fundamentals to put your business in a position to secure cash and capital. More insights into D&B®, vendor and cash credit to open up flood gates for cash and credit for your business. What are the best sources of capital for your business?
- Fast Start to Profits Incorporating & Protecting Your Business Webinar. Which entity may be best for your business? Already incorporated? Did you make these COSTLY mistakes? How to transition from a sole proprietorship to an LLC/Corporation. Tips on how and when to pay yourself.
- Monthly One-on-One Business Credit Call-in Days, Live with CEO Scott Letourneau.
- One-on-one private, 15-minute coaching sessions (for 12 months). Find out what resources are best for you. Discover costly mistakes to avoid. What is the best approach for you to get the most cash?
The Ultimate Business Credit Builder System
Total Value: $12,479.00
Your Investment is Only $1,697.00
Call 1-888-313-6333 to Get Started Today!
*The fees to the D&B® will be separate for the Small Business Starter™. It is $229 which will get you a D&B D-U-N-S® Number and open a file for your business for reporting to start.
** If you need coaching support beyond 12 months the monthly fee is $249 per month. It is month-to-month and you may cancel at any time.
Take the Next Step and Call Fast Business Credit
at 1-888-313-6333 and ask to speak with one of our Senior Business Credit Analysts.
Otherwise, please complete the form below and a Business Credit Consultant will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule an appointment for your free business credit consultation. All answers are backed by research and what is currently working in the funding marketing place.
* Indicates a Required Field!