I understand that in this business credit consultation session I will learn how much and what type of funding my business will qualify for to grow in the future. I realize there are several variables involved in the process to determine how much funding my business may receive including:
Here are the major criteria to help you determine if your business is fundable:
- Your personal credit score in all three bureaus.
- Your revolving debt ratio.
- Any major derogatories such as a bankruptcy that is not charged off or a foreclosure.
- Investments in retirement accounts.
- How many years in business (the LLC or corporation)?
- Annual gross sales for the business.
- Annual profits for the business.
- A business plan.
- Monthly VISA/MASTERCARD sales.
- Do you have any accounts receivable?
- Do you have equipment paid for?
- Dun & Bradstreet® business credit score and rating.
- Corporate Experian® business credit score and rating
- Business Equifax® business credit score and rating.
- The number of vendors reporting to the business credit bureaus.
[learn_more caption=”Vendor Credit”]
- This can be not personally guaranteed which will lead to lower vendor amounts or you may choose to provide a personal guarantee to increase the vendor lines of credit. Why ever provide a personal guarantee? There is a strategic move to get more credit without later.
- How to build vendor credit without any personal credit checks and the reality check with time frame to build the larger trade lines.
- Real estate flippers, builders and construction businesses there is a major difference between Home Depot® and Lowe’s® with criteria to give you larger lines of credit.
- Which vendors require a higher Paydex score with D&B® and which ones can you get by with a lower score.
- A personal guarantee vs. a personal credit check.
- Partners in the business
- U.S. owners vs. foreign owners.
Sign Up NOW for Your FREE Business Credit Consultation and Receive Your Crash Course in Financial Credibility.
I want some answers before I sign up with any business credit building services. I do not want to be disappointed with false hopes of grants, or what a self corporation will give me in funding. I also understand this consultation is 100% FREE.
See How Much You Qualify for and Get a Funding Analysis Today. Call Fast Business Credit at 1-888-313-6333 and ask to speak with one of our Senior Business Credit Analysts.
Otherwise, please complete the form below and a Business Credit Consultant will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule an appointment for your free business credit consultation. All answers are backed by research and what is currently working in the funding marketing place.
* Indicates a Required Field!