After you go through the compliance steps, and build set up your account with D&B® and work with the starting vendors to report to the business credit bureaus you may be in a position to start looking to secure cash funding for your business. We already know that would be ideal for your business AND there are criteria that come into plan and different funding options you need to consider.
A brand new business will of course have less funding options vs a business that has been around for three years with revenues. Either way we have the resources to support your business and if your business is not ready yet for funding you will find out the criteria so you will know when to come back to the funding options through our network of funding specialists. That may be simple that you need to be in business for 6-9 months or a certain level in revenues. Perhaps your personal credit score has to improve (in most cases this is a key component) in order for your business to get in a position to secure cash funding.
Once you submit a request to our funding option, your application will be auto-filled with most of your information. Next, you will submit it through our online membership site and you will then speak to one of our Funding Specialist.
Their goal is to speak to you and conduct a review of your situation to go into more detail to determine which option is best for you.Separately, you will have access to our funding options and a direct contact to our resources that specialize in other type of funding including SBA loans and merchant account cash advance lending.
7 Steps to Our Ultimate Business Credit Building System:
[learn_more caption=”Business Questioner and Evaluation:”]
- What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
- How much funding will I receive?
- How fast will I receive the funding?
[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Personal Credit Training”]
- Personal Credit Repair
- Comprehensive Budgeting
[learn_more caption=”Compliance Process”]
- Separate Legal Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address (combine 4 and 5)
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Web Site
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Bureaus”]
- D&B® set up
- Steps to Report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®
[learn_more caption=”Cash Funding and Vendor Lines of Credit”]
- Funding Specialist
- Funding Options
- Starter Vendors & Applications
- Vendors for Office Supplies, Marketing, Print & Applications
- Vendors for Building & Industrial Supplies & Applications
- Revolving Credit Accounts & Applications
- Revolving Accounts for Office Resources & Supplies
- Revolving Accounts for Building & Décor Supplies
- Revolving Accounts with No Personal Guarantee
- Additional Vendors
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Coaching”]
- Certified Business Credit Coach
- Contact information & Hours
[learn_more caption=”Business Credit Training and Support”]
- The 55 Secrets to Secure Business Credit (CA$H) for Your Business AND Keep
- 100% Ownership of Your Company
- The 29 Credit Score and Repair Secrets, Plus 10 Bonus Secrets to Save Your Home
- CEO Scott Letourneau’s “Golden Rolodex” of Business Credit Vendors & Resources
- Business Credit
- Triple Overlap
- Joint Ventures
- Raising Money
- Incorporate Webinar
- Business Credit Webinar
- Call- in-days with Scott Letourneau