1. Business Credit Questionnaire & 30-Minute Evaluation
This will help us give you and your business the best feedback during our session and answer these three important questions about building business credit:
What type of business credit funding will I receive for my business? Cash or vendor lines?
How much funding will I receive?
How fast will I receive the funding?
2. Personal Credit Training
- Insider Secrets to Credit Repair MP3 and Transcript
You’ll receive the latest updates in what affects your credit score, from late payments, to being over the limit on
credit cards, too many cards, and medical bills being late. Discover the fastest way to raise your score — and the
fastest way to ruin your score. Learn how to grant your great credit to your kids. Discover what you must know
about applying for credit, and how your credit is affected in the future. Learn the insights from one of the top
credit repair specialists in the United States.
- Comprehensive Budgeting MP3 and Transcript
Did you know that, for most, repairing credit is like putting a band-aid on a broken limb. Why? If you do not fix
the underlying problem that caused your credit to go bad, the pattern will only repeat. No longer are people able
to simply refinance their house to fix the constant problem of overspending. That game is over. For the first time in 20 years, people must follow a comprehensive budget. Guess what? Most do not do it, or even know how. I
will interview the expert who has done this for hedge fund managers, CPAs (yes, even CPAs) and other business
owners. You will learn the steps you must take to really understand your monthly numbers and stop the bleeding
once and for all.
3. Compliance Process
After you complete your Business Credit Builder Questionnaire and your 30-minute business credit evaluation
you will be ready for the comprehensive compliance review. It is very important that you maximize the criteria
you meet on the business credit compliance checklist before you start to build business credit and before vendors
begin reporting on your new entity and business.
- Separate Legal Entity
- Obtain an EIN Number for the Entity
- Initial List Filed
- Business Address
- 411 Listing
- Local Phone
- Business License
- Fax Number
- Business Plan
- Bank Rating
- Business Classification Code
4. Business Credit Bureaus
Working with the business credit bureaus is an essential step in build business credit. In order for vendors to report to D&B® you must manually open a file at D&B®. Unlike Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax® where you may have vendors that report directly to them.Knowing where you stand with the most important business credit bureaus and how the reporting process impacts your credibility and the amount of funding you can receive.
- D&B® Set-up. Fee to the D&B® will be separate for the Small Business Starter™ The fee is $229, which will get you a D&B D-U-N-S® Number and open a file for your business for reporting to start.
- Steps to report to D&B®, Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax® Your business will now be in a position to work with vendors that will report to the Big Three.
5. Cash Funding & Vendor Lines of Credit
After you go through the compliance steps, and build set up your account with D&B® and work with the starting vendors to report to the business credit bureaus you may be in a position to start looking to secure cash funding for your business.
We already know that would be ideal for your business and there are criteria that come into plan and different funding options you need to consider
Separately, you will have access to our funding options and a direct contact to our resources that specialize in other type of funding including SBA loans and merchant account cash advance lending.
- Cash Funding Options and Application Process. The options available to you are based upon the 4 C’s of credit: Credit (personal), Credit (business), Collateral and Cash Flow. The stronger your personal credit score, the stronger the business credit profile, the more collateral the business has and the stronger your cash flow, all equate to more lending options available to your business.
- Access to our Funding Specialists. Once you submit a request through our online Membership Training Center, you will then speak to one of our Funding Specialists. Their goal is to speak to you and conduct a review of your situation to go into more detail to determine which option is best for you.
- List of Vendors that Grant Credit and Report to Business Credit Bureaus.
- Vendor Applications Ready to Submit. All Tier Levels: Vendor applications will be available for you online to save you time. Helps expedite you through the process. You are in a position to utilize the lines of credit, pay the bills, and fast start the reporting process to D&B®.
6. Business Credit Coaching
You will have access to a certified business credit coach to help answer your questions about the process and steps in the Gold Membership site. As you go through the steps for compliance, opening a file with D&B®, using the starting vendors who report to the business credit bureaus or contact the funding advisors to help support you with cash funding, you are a phone call or e-mail away from support.
Simply call our offices and ask to schedule an appointment with your certified business credit coach to answer your questions. If our certified business credit coaches don’t have the best answer for you, they will find out what you need and get back to you!
- You will have access through phone AND e-mail to answer ALL your business credit questions for 90 days.
- If you have any questions about the online process, you can simply double check with your business credit coach via phone and appointment or e-mail. Our office hours are: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific time.
7. Business Credit Training & Support
- Fast Start to Profits Incorporating & Protecting Your Business Webinar.
Which entity may be best for your business? Already incorporated? Did you make these COSTLY mistakes? How to transition from a sole proprietorship to an LLC/Corporation. Tips on how and when to pay yourself.
The 90-Day Fast Start Business Credit Builder System
The 90-Day Fast Start Business Credit Builder System
- Business Credit Questionnaire & 30-Minute Evaluation
- Personal Credit Training
- Compliance Process
- Business Credit Bureaus
- Cash Funding & Vendor Lines of Credit
- Business Credit Coaching
- Business Credit Training & Support
$6,829.00 Total Value
Your Investment is Only $697.00
*The fees to the D&B® will be separate for the Small Business Starter™. It is $229 which will get you a D&B D-U-N-S® Number and open a file for your business for reporting to start.
** If you need coaching support beyond 3 months the monthly fee is $249 per month. It is month-to-month and you may cancel at any time. See more at: http://fastbusinesscredit.com/business-credit-builder/the-90-day-fast-start-business-credit-builder-system
Take the Next Step and Call Fast Business Credit
at 1-888-313-63331-888-313-6333 and ask to speak with one of our Senior Business Credit Analysts.
Otherwise, please complete the form below and a Business Credit Consultant will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule an appointment for your free business credit consultation. All answers are backed by research and what is currently working in the funding marketing place.
* Indicates a Required Field!
* The fees to D&B® will be separate for the D&B® Monitoring Program. It is $229 which will generate a full file on your company and obtain a rating for your company.
* Prices are subject to change any time. This program includes 90 days of coaching and email coaching.