The above logos are samples of some of the companies that we use to build vendor credit through our Ultimate Business Credit Builder System. All trademarks displayed are trademarks of the respective companies above and no affiliation is claimed.
Growing your business with OPM (other people’s money) is an important key to success. During your free consultation, you’ll discover
- How much business credit your business is eligible to receive
- What combination of business credit (vendor and cash lines of credit) is available
- How fast your business will achieve both the vendor and cash lines of credit
- How fast your business will develop credibility in the business credit bureaus
It’s All About You
Building business credit is not a “one size fits all” process. To help us understand your business, we’ll ask you some simple questions about your goals and vision. The more we know about the business model you have in mind, the better we can match you up with the business credit strategies that will work best (and fastest!) for you. There’s always more than one solution.
Get Started With Confidence
To make sure you get the most from your consultation, we’ll evaluate your true business credit position. Using our system, even a startup with no revenue and poor personal credit can qualify for $50,000 in business credit in 12 months. For most businesses the results are even better.
These are the criteria we evaluate to give you the clearest business credit picture – the more accurate details you provide, the better results you’ll get:
• Your personal credit score in all three bureaus.
• Your revolving debt ratio.
• Any major derogatories like a bankruptcy (that is not charged off) or foreclosure.
• Investments in retirement accounts.
• How many years in business (the LLC or corporation)?
• Annual gross sales for the business.
• Annual profits for the business.
• A business plan.
• Monthly VISA/MASTERCARD sales.
• Do you have any accounts receivable?
• Do you have equipment paid for?
• Dun & Bradstreet® business credit score and rating.
• Corporate Experian® business credit score and rating
• Business Equifax® business credit score and rating.
• The number of vendors reporting to the business credit bureaus.
Your free business credit consultation will take the mystery out of the business credit process. We’ll answer your questions and recommend one of our systems that will get you the fastest results with the best fit. When you place your trust in us to help build business credit for your company we take that opportunity very seriously and we want you to succeed!
Take the next step and enter your information in this easy contact form. We will contact you promptly to set up your free business credit consultation.
Corporate Experian® and Corporate Equifax®. Some of the steps that are checked include, does your business have a separate phone number with a 411 listing, a local business license, a real email and business address? Once your business is in compliance the business is ready for the next step!
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Business Revenue Lending
- Equipment Financing
- Merchant Card Advance
- Retirement Plan Business Financing
- SBA Community Express
- Unsecured Business Financing
Once you are pre-approved on our platform, your application will be auto-filled with most of your information. Next, you will submit it through our online platform and you will then speak to one of our Funding Advisors. Their goal is to speak to you and conduct a Business Analysis Meeting to go into more detail to determine (before final submission of your application) if your company is likely to get accepted or if there a better option for your business. This is like having your own personal funding
coach to guide you to success!